TERRORISM RESEARCH & ANALYSIS CONSORTIUM
TRAC’s exhaustive database of content and multiple-filter search feature puts the research you need right at your fingertips.
Journalists & Media
With tens of thousands of pages of content, over 4,650 detailed group profiles, and 300 senior analysts reporting from terrorism hot spots around the world, TRAC provides easily accessible, searchable, real-time information to facilitate research and reporting.
TRAC is the ideal research tool for creating lecture material, creating assignments or writing a paper.
EDUCATORS & STUDENTS
Looking to delve deeply into a group’s activities or merely looking for relevant new case studies to prove your hypothesis? TRAC is the most comprehensive database for both historical and current terrorism studies.
TRAC is a leading digital intelligence repository and analytic resource with one of the world’s largest databases of terrorist group profiles.
GOVERNMENT & IC
As a member of the government, defense, and intelligence communities, your analysis depends on the most precise situational awareness available. TRAC adds depth and expertise to your daily products with late-breaking OSINT not found anywhere else.
A RESOURCE LIKE NO OTHER, ONLY TRAC DELIVERS:
- The largest database of terrorist group profiles in the world
- Five completely different types of content
- Contributors from government and military, expert academia, trusted media, and sources on the ground in terrorism hot spots around the globe
- The active recording and archiving of online activities by thousands of jihadists, extremists, and militants
- Live, continuous updates to content across the site
Ready to subscribe?
For more information, contact a TRAC representative.
NOT QUITE READY?
TRAC is a subscription-based service. You can try TRAC for 7 days with this trial. If you choose to subscribe at the end of the trial, the trial cost will be deducted from the price of your subscription.Start Your Trial Today