Lone axe attacker injured 8 in Bangårdsgatan.
A covid-19 testing centre targeted by an IED in Bovenkarspel.
GypsyCrusader merchandise sells will be helpful for FBI future operations.
ISWA contingents allegedly bribed civilians not to leave during the attacks.
Three female employees of Enikass local TV network assassinated.
Dramatic increases in both claimed and scale of attacks in West and Central African affiliates.
A new group Kataib al-Sharqiyyah targeted al-Jibsa-al-Rayan gas pipeline by an IED
Both groups appear to be taking advantage of the Los Choneros Cartel power vacuum.
Assaults On PKK, PMU, Pakistani Intelligence, Afghan, Nigerian, Nigerien, Egyptian & Congolese Armies.
Seeking a key to know what is happening now, when and where? TRAC offers real-time reporting from embedded sources, plus expert, in-depth analyses and tracking of terrorist groups and key individuals.
Contact a TRAC representative to discuss a subscription plan.Contact Us Today
REVIEW TRAC FEATURES
Tracks thousands of jihadists online, actively recording & archiving primary source
300 vetted contributors embedded in conflict zones & hot spots across the globe
Five types of content adding context behind headlines
Multiple, simultaneous keyword filters allow for the most accurate search capability
Live update stream “Chatter Control” adds awareness to breaking news
TRAC gives you the story behind the story.
- TRAC brings you research from the experts, comprehensive data for in-depth reporting, and breaking news from on-the-ground sources.
- Daily TRAC Insights that captures single event assessments
- Group and Individual profiles that allow immediate knowledge on those executing attacks
- TRAC Focus On assessments that enables a broader understanding on those aspects that impact on specific events
- Multi-source analysis enabling TRAC to move beyond what is openly available
- A TRAC navigation system that will immediately take you to all related information
As a courtesy to private researchers, TRAC offers a discounted rate to individuals who are subscribing from a personal email address and paying with a personal credit/debit card.
Multiple users within govermental/military, corporate, and media, as well as colleges and universities, receive pro-rated subscription discounts based on the number of users. TRAC fully supports academic institutions and provides subscriptions on a reduced rate based on FTE. For multiple users rates contact TRAC.Contact
NOT QUITE READY?
TRAC is a subscription-based service. You can try TRAC for 7 days with this trial. If you choose to subscribe at the end of the trial, the trial cost will be deducted from the price of your subscription.Start Your Trial Today