Boko Haram claimed last armed assault on Maiduguri.
The attack appears to be a resupply mission.
Two gunmen opened fire inside a school in Kazan, Russia.
ISWA is filling the gap left behind by lack of a government or military presence.
An al-Shabaab suicide bomber attacked Waberi police station in Mogadishu.
The timing and target of the attack was clearly intentional.
Islamic State has not claimed an attack from any of its four affiliates operating in Philippines since September 2020.
Both groups operate in Srinagar.
Assaults on PKK, PMU, Afghan Police, Congolese, Nigerian, Chadian & Nigerien Armies.
Seeking a key to know what is happening now, when and where? TRAC offers real-time reporting from embedded sources, plus expert, in-depth analyses and tracking of terrorist groups and key individuals.
Contact a TRAC representative to discuss a subscription plan.Contact Us Today
REVIEW TRAC FEATURES
Tracks thousands of jihadists online, actively recording & archiving primary source
300 vetted contributors embedded in conflict zones & hot spots across the globe
Five types of content adding context behind headlines
Multiple, simultaneous keyword filters allow for the most accurate search capability
Live update stream “Chatter Control” adds awareness to breaking news
TRAC gives you the story behind the story.
- TRAC brings you research from the experts, comprehensive data for in-depth reporting, and breaking news from on-the-ground sources.
- Daily TRAC Insights that captures single event assessments
- Group and Individual profiles that allow immediate knowledge on those executing attacks
- TRAC Focus On assessments that enables a broader understanding on those aspects that impact on specific events
- Multi-source analysis enabling TRAC to move beyond what is openly available
- A TRAC navigation system that will immediately take you to all related information
As a courtesy to private researchers, TRAC offers a discounted rate to individuals who are subscribing from a personal email address and paying with a personal credit/debit card.
Multiple users within govermental/military, corporate, and media, as well as colleges and universities, receive pro-rated subscription discounts based on the number of users. TRAC fully supports academic institutions and provides subscriptions on a reduced rate based on FTE. For multiple users rates contact TRAC.Contact
NOT QUITE READY?
TRAC is a subscription-based service. You can try TRAC for 7 days with this trial. If you choose to subscribe at the end of the trial, the trial cost will be deducted from the price of your subscription.Start Your Trial Today