President Idriss Déby is predicted to win his sixth consecutive term.
Islamic State India burned Hindu's agricultural crops in Haryana state.
Assaults on PKK, PMU, Hindu, Somalian Police, Chadian, Nigerian, Afghan, Egyptian & Congolese Armies.
Instructions on using protests in western countries in mujahideen's favor and on cryptocurrencies.
Sticky car bombs in Iraq are rarely effective.
A Suicide drone and rockets targeted United States and Turkish bases in Erbil.
HTS arrests a group of four in Idlib.
Somali Special forces killed nine Ethiopian herders.
JNIM attacked a Mamassoni security post in Sikasso.
Seeking a key to know what is happening now, when and where? TRAC offers real-time reporting from embedded sources, plus expert, in-depth analyses and tracking of terrorist groups and key individuals.
Contact a TRAC representative to discuss a subscription plan.Contact Us Today
REVIEW TRAC FEATURES
Tracks thousands of jihadists online, actively recording & archiving primary source
300 vetted contributors embedded in conflict zones & hot spots across the globe
Five types of content adding context behind headlines
Multiple, simultaneous keyword filters allow for the most accurate search capability
Live update stream “Chatter Control” adds awareness to breaking news
TRAC gives you the story behind the story.
- TRAC brings you research from the experts, comprehensive data for in-depth reporting, and breaking news from on-the-ground sources.
- Daily TRAC Insights that captures single event assessments
- Group and Individual profiles that allow immediate knowledge on those executing attacks
- TRAC Focus On assessments that enables a broader understanding on those aspects that impact on specific events
- Multi-source analysis enabling TRAC to move beyond what is openly available
- A TRAC navigation system that will immediately take you to all related information
As a courtesy to private researchers, TRAC offers a discounted rate to individuals who are subscribing from a personal email address and paying with a personal credit/debit card.
Multiple users within govermental/military, corporate, and media, as well as colleges and universities, receive pro-rated subscription discounts based on the number of users. TRAC fully supports academic institutions and provides subscriptions on a reduced rate based on FTE. For multiple users rates contact TRAC.Contact
NOT QUITE READY?
TRAC is a subscription-based service. You can try TRAC for 7 days with this trial. If you choose to subscribe at the end of the trial, the trial cost will be deducted from the price of your subscription.Start Your Trial Today